Rest assured you’re in great hands. Discover the most comprehensive project pipeline to ensure your ultimate satisfaction. Now it’s time to sit back, relax and allow the PSW team ensure you a hassle-free energy system installation.
- Setup Phase.
- Supervisor Design Assessment Phase.
- Application Phase.
- Pre-Installation Phase.
- Installation Phase.
- Post-Installation Phase.
- Operation Phase.
- Review Phase.
Commencement within 24-hrs.
Once you’ve signed your PSW Quote & Agreement, we must get your project off to the right start. Here’s what happens;
- Your custom client folder is created. A centralised online space where you have access to all project-related documents and imagery forever! Visit https://projects.pswenergy.com.au/
- Instantly, a copy of your signed PSW Quote & Agreement is stored here for easy access and reference.
- Your installation booking date as previously confirmed is added to the installation calendar. You will be invited to this event via digital invite. Please accept this invitation if possible.
- Based on the information you have provided during consultation, a job profile has now been created. This is added to your client folder.
- So you always have a copy of your project information, expect a welcome email supplying all your purchased product information.
- In correlation with your PSW Quote & Agreement, the PSW Accounts Team (Lisa) has now been prompted to raise an invoice which reflects the amount due. The invoice is created within 24-48 hrs after signed Quote & Agreement receipt.
It’s important to remember you don’t have to do a thing. At this point, PSW staff should have acquired all the necessary information to ensure the following technical processing stages are a breeze.
2. Supervisor Design Assessment (SDA).
Commencement within 24 – 48 hrs of project creation.
A secondary review to ensure zero hassles. The Supervisor Design Assessment is an internal stage which is often completed within 48-hrs of project creation.
- A PSW project installation supervisor reviews your designed project to ensure zero hassles on the day of installation. As they say, measure twice, cut once. PSW technicians who will perform the installation even triple check the order closer the date.
- Specific projects require advanced technical design to be approved by the power company (Western Power) to connect to the grid. The great news is that PSW possesses an amazing in-house engineering department to ensure your system is approved in the soonest possible fashion.
Your ultimate satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. To ensure this, it’s essential to be thorough.
Commencement 24-hrs after successful SDA review.
Sit back, relax, we’ve got this. After a thorough review has now been completed the application stage can now commence.
- During the time frame of the previous 2-stages your deposit should have been made and will have been reconciled on our end. This is the final indication we need to confirm you are dead set keen on the order.
- After the deposit amount has been received and the amount deducted from your final balance owing, we will send you a copy of your deposit paid invoice via email confirming the receipt of your payment.
- An internal purchase order is raised to secure your desired product/ product combination to ensure your project can be procured in the timeframe as promised.
- Thanks to the information provided on your PSW Quote & Agreement, PSW Staff will apply to your Energy Retailer on your behalf. Shortly after, you will receive a Retailer Reference Number (RRN). No need to forward this email to us, as at the same time PSW will also receive a copy of the RRN.
- Now that we’ve obtained your RRN, PSW staff will lodge the necessary grid connection application with the supply authority on your behalf. This is often the longest phase and may vary depending on the product being installed.
In most instances, supply authority approval should not exceed 1-week. However, this can be up to 4-weeks if an engineering assessment is required.
Parked after 24-hrs of approval.
This is where your project is parked until 1-week prior to your agreed installation date. Within the 1-week period prior to installation, expect to receive an email confirming your installation date and estimated time of arrival.
A little reminder to ensure your project proceeds as planned.
Estimated time of arrival between 8 and 9 am.
Woohoo! Your installation day has finally arrived. Once our tradesmen arrive at your property, they’ll run you through the allocated panel layout and inverter placement, and then it’s time to start the installation!
- While our head-tradesman installs your inverter, the remainder of the team will begin installing the mounting system and required cabling.
- Once the switchboard and the solar array is complete, the monitoring connection is set up, and electrical safety certificate completed. You will receive a copy of this for your records.
- The head-tradesman will then run you through the system operation and request you to complete brief a satisfaction based on their performance.
Your honest feedback would be greatly appreciated. For the PSW team on the backend though, your jobs not finished.
Commencement within 24-hrs of installation.
Ensuring you’re never left in the lurch, it’s important you understand what happens next.
- Just so you know, that we know, your job is ready for the final stages of completion, you’ll hear from us with a progress notification email.
- At this point, your final balance is due if not already paid.
- After the balance owing has been received, we will send you a copy of your $0 balance invoice via email confirming the receipt of your payment.
- A comprehensive internal installation review is conducted based on 30+ photos recorded on the day of installation.
- Relevant notices are lodged to the supply authority and the Clean Energy Regulator stating that an installation has occured at your address.
- The exciting part! Your monitoring portal (if applicable) is now established and commissioned in detail. Your login details will be sent to your preferred email within 72-hours of commissioning. You’ll be prompted to initialise your first login at this point https://pswenergy.com.au/monitoring-portal/.
Just when you thought we were done. Remember, the job of PSW staff in supporting you is never finished. In fact, from this point it’s about ensuring you now have everything set.
Commencement within 7-days of installation.
Now that you’ve had some time to get familiar with your new system, it’s time for us to send you the essential information you’ll want to keep on file. This is slightly delayed as there is a good amount of processing time with the product manufacturers. Here’s what to expect;
- First up, it’s important you understand how to manually operate your system. Even though you may have enjoyed a run-through on the day of installation, expect a simplified written copy delivered to your email for future reference.
- Certain solar panels require a registration to ensure comprehensive warranty, as your certified installer PSW complete this on your behalf.
- Registering the solar inverter is a vital step in ensuring the manufacturers extended warranty. For hassle free, long-term assurance, PSW complete this for you.
- It’s important you have a copy of understanding the manual system operation for your records. You’ll be sent a soft copy of the operation and maintenance proceedures associated with the system along with this handy online reference; https://pswenergy.com.au/system-operation-explainer.
- Finally, your related warranty information is sent to you in one convenient email. As there are a few PDFs, this is done to minimise confusion between alternative product documents.
If all this information ever gets lost, just remember, your online PSW client folder contains everything related to your project forever.
Within 3-6 months of installation.
We want to know how you’re progressing with your new energy device? As previously mentioned, your product’s ability to perform as promised and ensure your satisfaction is our ultimate goal.
A few months after installation has completed, your should be very familiar with your new energy system. A PSW team member will simply give you a call to see how everything is tracking and answer any additional questions you may have.